Tuesday, April 03, 2007
hello sandy this is your essay :D :D
It was a cold night and my air-con was still turned on. I was sitting on my chair, reading my book when all of a sudden, my phone started to vibrate, giving me a shock. I looked at the screen and realized that it was a phone call from Sandy.
The phone call started out normally, with Sandy reporting the loss of a tortoise. The call slowly progressed to the main topic, which was supposed to be about going to Toa Payoh. Sandy said, “I have guides things to do!” and therefore she could not come with us to Toa Payoh. We continued talking about Toa Payoh and other random things for a while until Sandy decided that she was talking too much rubbish and told me to stop her by saying “Sandy, stop” whenever she was starting to go off-topic.
Sandy and I branched out from the main topic to talk about other things such as two random people, guides test work and the “Put Iris in the heart”. Although we kept changing the subject, we somehow still managed to always return to our initial topic which was about going to Toa Payoh to make the 306 class t-shirt. Although Sandy is not in 306, she still kindly agreed to bring us to the shop where they make t-shirts after I asked her.
For most of the conversation, we talked about two people and also a little bit about basketball. The conversation was very amusing and both of us kept laughing at frequent intervals. I mentioned that Sandy laughed like a seal and she mistakenly heard seal as sea and hence burst out into laughter all over again. We laughed for a few minutes after that before continuing our conversation.
Nearing the end of the conversation, Sandy suddenly became my Language Arts teacher and assigned this 500-word essay for me to write. However, she initially told me to write it in Chinese. Due to my quick thinking, I pointed out that she was my Language Arts teacher and not my Chinese teacher; therefore I could not do the essay in Chinese. This made her give in and let me write my essay in English instead of Chinese, lightening my load.
Halfway through the conversation, I wanted to go to the toilet so I asked Sandy to talk faster. However, Sandy carried on talking and did not allow me to go to the toilet. Therefore I was very sad because I could not go to the toilet even though I really wanted to pee.
The conversation ended when I finally could not control anymore and told Sandy that I needed to go and therefore we both hung up and I managed to go to the toilet.
Thanks to Sandy, I found out about the guides test works that are due on Thursday and also could entertain myself for that few minutes of the conversation. I enjoyed talking to Sandy on the phone and hope to have more opportunities to talk to her on the phone in future. ;D
THE END (:
it's 509 words :D :D yay are you happy (:
cheer up ok! LOVES <3
hhaha im doing guides testwork now :D my road signs are so cute but i have a feeling i did wrongly, ohwell! :D
mmhm i have.. 2 letters to write today! and 1 math ws! and tuition hw! and guides testwork! and chem corrections! and LA timed trial tomorrow!
tadahhh thats all :D
tagsxiaoen and jem: hahaha thankyou! did you get fooled! :D
jo: haha dont worry jolene! my hair is growing growing (: i can tie it up now hhahaha (x
joy: haha whyy!
yenjin: yes i did! yay we can all go together :D you ah! everything is good haha. yay i talked to you for a short while today! hoho :D
chinwen: haha goose i also like leh! (: so cute right! ;D
My mind's unweaving/ 5:16 PM